Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Ashwicke Lane, Greenville
IMPECCABLE CHARM and A HIDDEN TREASURE! This distinctive 4 bed/3 bath custom built home in located in a magnificent, highly desirable, Pelham Road neighborhood. This residence sits on an abundant, private lot of .90 acre on a quiet no-thru traffic cul-de-sac. The classic home is light and airy during the spring/summer and warm and cozy in the fall/winter. Relax in the great room featuring a captivating gas log fireplace that loves to be used. Enjoy your coffee in the morning or unwind in the evening in the roomy, adjacent screened in porch, while overlooking a extensive shaded back yard. Through the interior windows you can enjoy the huge, meandering back yard and watch the birds feed only feet away. The large multi-level custom designed deck, with multiple lounging and eating areas, is a perfect spot to entertain and enjoy the warm months. The spacious kitchen features ample cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, large island with bar seating, tile backs splash that looks out to backyard and is open to breakfast area. In addition, the kitchen and breakfast area have access to an epic screen porch with vaulted ceiling and views of the creek and private backyard through glass French doors. The stately great room with two story vaulted ceiling and built-in cabinetry and shelving to accent this area of the home. The wonderful first floor guest bedroom and full bath are perfect for family or guests visiting. Upstairs you’ll find an amazing master suite with bay window overlooking the backyard. A recently updated master bathroom includes a new double vanity with a solid counter top, tile flooring, tile shower with custom glass doors, and a large jetted garden tub. Spacious walk-in closet. There are 2 additional large bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom with ample counter top space. The second level also has a large bonus room and an outstanding laundry room with plumbing availability for sink. Additional features include: being minutes to 385, Downtown Greenville, and hospitals. This property includes a long driveway, side entry garage, covered wrap-around front porch. wooded back yard with scenic creek, hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout the main level. This home and neighborhood is truly a quiet, hidden oasis! A true gem! It will not last long! Make your appointment today! This home may be exactly what you are looking for!
- MLS® #1394156
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address22 Ashwicke Lane
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.