Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 Creekview Drive, Greenville
OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY! (6/23) 2-4PM!Great Location!Great Floorplan!Great price! This Traditional 4BR,2.5BA plus Bonus home is conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood just around the corner from everything you need including: schools, grocery, restaurants, & shopping! You'll love the Hardwood Floors that flow throughout the Main level. The Grt Rm is large enough for entertaining and family gatherings but has that Cozy feeling with the Built-ins and Fireplace. There is a Frml Dining Rm just off the Kitchen. The Kitchen boasts white cabinetry and All new Appliances (Stainless Steel DW, SmTop Sotve/Oven, Built-in Micro, and Refrigerator). You'll love the Bay window in the Kitchen nook overlooking the private fenced backyard. Just off the Grt Rm is where you'll enjoy your morning coffee in the sunroom. Upstairs you'll find all 4BRs and a Large Bonus/Recreation Rm. The Owners Retreat offers a Trey Ceiling and wait til you see the Master BA! "Calgon take me away" -- oversized Tile shower & Clawfoot Tub! There are dual sinks w/granite Counters and a Large Walk-in-Closet. Down the hall are the 3 Additional Guest BRs that share a Hall BA with tub/shower. The Walk-in Laundry Rm has built-in Cabinets, a utility sink, and built-in Ironing board. Storage abounds with walk-in storage space in the Bonus Rm, pull-down Attic as well as a Large Storage space (heated/cooled) in the garage for all your Seasonal items or Yard Equipment. The Exterior of the home will not disappoint: Oversized Deck with Built-in Kitchen and Mini-Frig overlooking the newly landscaped private backyard with Firepit. There is a Full-yard Sprinkler system as well as newly updated exterior Lighting. The owners have done so much to make this house A Home (recently added new carpet and fresh paint in several of the rooms). This is one you don't want to miss!!
- MLS® #1394114
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGinnie Freeman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address601 Creekview Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.