Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
361 Silver Lake Road, Duncan
BACK ON THE MARKET!!! Under contract in 2 days previously, but those buyers decided not to purchase; their loss is your gain! Already through inspections with all repairs completed! So, you're looking for a home with NO HOA, giant fenced backyard, bonus detached garage/workshop, and the insides have been updated with granite, new hardwoods, paint, fixtures... This thing is THE REAL DEAL! 361 Silver Lake is in the ideal location for those needing quick access to the airport, BMW, and, with quick access to I-85 and HWY 101, you have easy access to anything in Greenville, or Spartanburg. From the backyard you can almost see the Tyger River Park (a quarter mile away). This county park includes 3 baseball complexes, a soccer/football field, several green areas, a splash pad area, and a huge playground. The entire facility is surrounded by a running/workout path and a disc golf course! If you've read this far, you need to hurry up and call me to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #1394107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- Listing AgentJustin Boyd
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address361 Silver Lake Road
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.