Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Sunset Drive, Belton
Upon entering this lovely newly remodeled home you will notice the spaciousness of the Living/Dining area. You will love the modern paint colors and the original hardwood floors that have been beautifully refinished all through most of the home. The large kitchen that was recently renovated boasts new appliances that will convey with the home. The split floor plan offers privacy with the master being on one end of the home. It features a large walk in closet. The recently remodeled on suite features a walk in shower and new ceramic flooring. On the other side you will find 2 more bedrooms that have also been tastefully painted along with the main bath which has also been remodeled. When you walk out onto the covered back porch you will be amazed at the size of the yard. The seller purchased an additional lot that has been included with the home to give you a spacious almost 1/2 acre lot. There is 2 storage buildings that also convey with the property. Call today for a showing appointment. This one will not last long. If accurate room measurements are important to buyer, buyers agent will need to take measurements.
- MLS® #1394104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTy Carey
- Listing OfficeOur Fathers Houses
- Address128 Sunset Drive
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryMarshall Primary
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:31am EDT.