Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 N. Weston Street, Fountain Inn
A charming beauty in the center of quaint Fountain Inn! The F.W. Welborn house built in 1914 for Frank W. Welborn is on the National Register of Historic Places and is one of the first homes in Fountain Inn. This beautiful craftsman style bungalow features an eyebrow curve in the center of the front eave. This unique home has many original features restored to their crowning glory including exposed rafters under wide over hanging eaves, a large central tripartite window with leaded-glass transoms, and a deep corner front porch. The interior of the house boasts of oak woodwork mantel, picture and crown molding, and an original five foot raised panel oak pocket door leading from the spacious great room to the dining room. On the majority of the first floor you will find original bead board ceilings, raised paneled doors, door and window surrounds and beautifully restored original floors. Going hand in hand with the old is the nod to the new. This home features a brand- new kitchen updated with new cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The two full bathrooms have also been completely renovated with gorgeous tiled showers and beautiful new vanities. Upstairs you will find the attic that was converted to a bonus room complete with bead board wainscoting, and tongue and grove pine boards. There is exposed brick in the kitchen and the interior chimney next to the staircase. This lovely home has a two- car detached garage, fenced back yard and established trees making this historic gem a must see! This home features three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a bonus room, a dining room, a great room, three fireplaces, kitchen and laundry and an additional flex space room. Additional updates include new Pella windows, new smooth ceilings, new paint inside and out, new light fixtures, new crown molding and more. You can relax on the grand front porch or enjoy your privacy out back on the platform deck. This home captures the personality of the past with the comfort of today and is truly one you don’t want to miss.
- MLS® #1394062
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1914
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Victorian, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Davis
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address405 N. Weston Street
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.