Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1478 Altamont Road, Greenville
BEAUTIFUL CRAFTSMAN STYLE HOME ON PARIS MOUNTAIN / HARDWOOD FLOORS / GRANITE COUNTERTOPS / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / TONS OF STORAGE / MULTIPLE DECKS & COVERED PATIOS / HEATED AND COOLED WORKSHOP / ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE Luxurious details and sophisticated living spaces welcome you into this gorgeous 5BR/3.5BA true craftsman home! Upon entering the home, you will be impressed to find gleaming hardwood floors that extend throughout the main level living areas. A wide passageway guides you into a Formal Dining Room where triple windows overlook the front yard and extensive moldings paired with a multi-tiered chandelier set the stage for special celebrations. A gas log fireplace with stacked stone creates a relaxed atmosphere in the inviting 2-story Great Room that also features tons of windows to allow plenty of natural light and French doors that provide access to the rear deck. Quality custom cabinetry and soft close drawers can be found in the Kitchen along with stainless steel appliances, farm sink, granite countertops and backsplash, convection wall oven, flat cooktop and room for breakfast bar seating. The Breakfast Area overlooks the backyard, opens to an additional deck and provides a serene spot to enjoy a casual meal. Comfort and Peace best describe the main level Master Suite. It includes recessed lighting, plush neutral carpet, huge walk-in closet and large Sitting Room. The Master Bath includes a “His and Hers” granite vanity, picture frame mirrors, garden tub, and walk-in tile surround shower with dual shower heads. Three more spacious bedrooms are located on the Terrace level along with two full baths, a large Bonus Room, access to tons of storage and a large heated and cooled Workshop. Other notable features of this beautiful home are an oversized attached 2-car Garage, a second parking spot in the backyard for an RV or boats, convenient Powder Room, and a spacious Laundry Room with sink, cabinetry and plenty of counter space. You will not only find what you are looking for inside but outside as well. With seasonal view, the multiple decks and covered patios are perfect for outdoor entertaining and enjoying all that Mother Nature has to offer on this wonderful estate!
- MLS® #1394026
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1478 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.