Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Sunset Glory Lane, Greenville
Across from the Furman University Golf Course, this active condominium community is perfectly located to access Furman, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and downtown Greenville. This one story unit is quietly tucked back in the woods at the rear of Camellia Village. It has two bedrooms and two baths and every ceiling is in the house, except two, is vaulted or cathedral style. Some of the upgrades made to this unit are the engineered hardwoods in the living, dining, kitchen, sunroom and music room. It's equipped with extra large kitchen cabinets, laundry cabinets, a desk with cabinets in the area next to the kitchen and an abundance of cabinets and storage in the garage. The kitchen also has under-cabinet lighting and ceramic backsplash. The garage door lift was upgraded in 2019 and the AC system was replaced. What an immaculate place, just completely painted inside and out! Great neighbors too.
- MLS® #1393996
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2009
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address209 Sunset Glory Lane
- SubdivisionThe Ravines at Camellia Village
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:01pm EDT.