Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 E Faris Road, Greenville
Charming well maintained Alta Vista home located in the heart of the Augusta Road/Alta Vista Neighborhood near shopping, dining, schools, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and Downtown Greenville features the perfect blend of old charm with many recent updates. This renovated three bedroom and two bathroom home boasts 9 foot ceilings, refinished hardwood floors, thermal pane windows, designer paint colors, exquisite moldings, and an open floor plan. Spacious living room with tons of natural light, features a bay window looking out to a fantastic magnolia tree, gas burning fireplace, and recessed lighting. Updated white kitchen includes quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range double oven, and chef’s island. This home has walk up attic which boasts 570sqft of extra space possible for future renovation. The best part of this home is the fully fenced fantastic outdoor space surrounded by a privacy hedge. Large vaulted screened in porch with granite counter tops, tv area, outdoor fan, and electric access. This porch leads out to an uncovered exterior deck and grilling area. Extra parking pad in back with a 2 car detached garage with electric. Partial irrigation system and mature landscaping. Zoned for Augusta Circle, Hughes, and Greenville High School. Updates include: Electrical fixtures udated (2019) 2019 Outdoor lighting added (2019) Painted with designer paint colors (2019) Water lines updated (2018) Kitchen updated (2018) Screen porch added with granite bar area (2017) New water heater (2017) Owners love this home and it is bittersweet as they leave this beautiful home behind for an unexpected career opportunity. One of their favorite parts of this home is the screened porch with a private backyard surrounded by mature landscaping and privacy hedge. You would never know you are in the heart of downtown Greenville within walking distance to many restaurants and the boutique shopping on Augusta Road. This is a great community and this particular home has wonderful neighbors. This home also has a great deal of charm and warmth...especially during the holiday season when decorations glow!
- MLS® #1393990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentTerri Warner
- Listing OfficeHive Realty, Llc
- Address309 E Faris Road
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:46pm EDT.