Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1299 Dorchester Road, Belton
Dream homes really do come true! Just minutes from I85 an close to Greenville and Anderson. From the time you enter this property you know you are in a special place. Gorgeous southern farm house with 11+ acres of heavenly views of pasture, pool, and picturesque pond that allows wildlife sightings year-round. Enter property through the fence lined drive that leads you to this amazing home with welcoming front porch. This charming home offers 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, with master on the main, flex room downstairs w/ laundry, formal dining, wood floors, and open floor plan. Large living area with fireplace, beautiful trim work, large windows, and updates that will defiantly not disappoint. Living room opens to an inviting screened porch that overlooks the magnificent property. Perfect place for your morning coffee. This scene has set the stage for a wedding to multiple family gathering. Large gourmet kitchen with large island, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast area. The master suite has a full bath with high end jetted tub, double sinks, large tiled shower, with multiple closets. The upper level has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, separate laundry, and spacious bonus room. The upstairs is perfect for multiple guests. Detached garage with upstairs and multiple entries have endless possibilities. This home and property are truly amazing and all located in the award winning Anderson School District 1. All qualified buyers are welcome and all showings by appointment only.
- MLS® #1393944
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentShaun Murphy
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realtor Associates
- Address1299 Dorchester Road
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryCedar Grove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:16pm EDT.