Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Firnstone Court, Greenville
Magnificent Charleston style home with double verandas across the front of the house and a screened-in porch in the back. This stately and elegant home has fabulous curb appeal and will not disappoint even the most discriminating buyer! This 4 BR, 2.5 BA home starts with a dramatic 2 story entrance and great room to include a 2 story stone fireplace flanked on both sides with custom built-in bookcases and cabinetry. The gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinetry, granite countertops, SS appliances including a Jenn-Aire range with convection oven. Adjacent to the kitchen is a breakfast area and keeping room. The main floor also includes a formal dining room and a walk-in laundry room with custom cabinetry and built-in laundry sink. Rounding out the main floor is a fabulous master suite. This spacious master has an en suite that includes a double sink vanity, jetted tub, separate shower and a very large walk-in closet. A grand staircase takes you to the second floor where you will find 3 bedrooms, a full bath and a bonus/flex room. The 4th bedroom can be a large bonus room if the additional bedroom is not needed. The spacious hallway has a Juliet balcony and overlooks the great room below AND opens to the upstairs veranda. All of this is situated on a beautifully landscaped .27 acre lot only minutes from the Shops at Greenridge, a multitude of restaurants, I-85 and I-385. The backyard has an area that is completely fenced in to accommodate pets or small children. Plantation Greene is a gated community not far from downtown Greenville or the GSP airport. Amenities include a club house, lazy river pool, playground, a neighborhood lake/pond and beautifully maintained common areas. Please note that the stained glass hanging pieces do not convey with the house.
- MLS® #1393914
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMary Jane Freeman
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address2 Firnstone Court
- SubdivisionPlantation Greene
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.