Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
244 Sandy Run Drive, Greer
Stunning executive home situation on over an acre of lush landscape, with the beauty of your own waterfront park as well as bordering a golf course. Arriving on the circular drive, you are greeted by a 2 story open foyer. The dual staircase gives access and convenience from anywhere on the main level. Dining is on the right and office/library to the left, just before the half bath. Then, there’s the kitchen, keeping room (one of my personal favorites of the home!) with a lovely fireplace and loads of bookcases on either side, and a breakfast nook! WOW, what a floor plan! Ample cabinets and center island serves as working space and additional storage. The main levels owner’s retreat is spacious with built-ins and hardwood floors. Owner’s bath has walk in closet, dual sinks, jetted tub, and HUGE separate shower. Just off the owner’s space is a favorite: the all season sun room! Sit and watch the heron poach for dinner, the golfers on the course, or just enjoy a good book. This space was designed for comfort and “livability.” Moving back into the great room, you find a gorgeous bank of wall to wall windows overlooking a three level deck and the lake. There are also ample bookcases and a lovely focal fireplace with space for hidden television above. Don’t miss the wet bar with ice maker-just right for entertaining guests. Laundry is just around the corner from the kitchen and equipped with sink and man door for convenience to the outdoors. Adjacent to the laundry is access to the 3-car garage complete with workshop option or use third bay for car or golf cart. Extra large driveway pad at garage flows into the circular drive as well. Moving up the stairs, there is a guest suite or another master bedroom option, as this room is massive in size and complete with en suite and plenty of built in bookcases for showing off those special collectibles. Walk in closet is large with access to additional storage. Across the cat walk is another bedroom with jack and jill bath adjoining yet another extra large bonus/den space, complete with efficiency kitchen area and the home’s third fireplace with built ins. From the half bath there is an oversized walk out attic storage space. And ahhhh, the craft room! Completely equipped for the seasoned crafter, quilter, or artist this room has a sink, cabinets, storage closet and so much more. This space could be another bedroom or could be a great spot for home schooling. Home is situation on one of the largest lots in this popular golf community and convenient to neighborhood amenities. There are two clubhouses, tennis courts, junior olympic pool with cabana and restrooms, playground, ponds and so much more. Vibrant, active neighborhood with the convenience of Five Forks shopping less than 10 minutes down the road OR just 5 miles to I-85 and the airport close by as well. There is also a FULL home generator. This home had been lovingly maintained and a home warranty is in place. The architectural roof was new in 2011 and HVAC units replaced in 2012 & 2018. This home has been given every attention to detail and it shows! With minimal HOA fees at $750 annually, this location is a hidden gem that’s hard to beat! Additional golf packages can be purchased reasonably for the whole family.
- MLS® #1393874
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Pond, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJenny Mccord
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address244 Sandy Run Drive
- SubdivisionWillow Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.