Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Ridgecrest Drive, Greenville
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Looking for a nicely maintained home with upgraded Kitchen, beautiful hardwoods, low maintenance exterior, fenced yard and detached outbuilding? You Found It! Just minutes from downtown Greenville, Cherrydale, Travelers Rest, Swamp Rabbit Trail and Interstate I-385, this house is conveniently located. Some of the BEAUTIFUL RENOVATIONS AND SPECIAL FEATURES include an architectural shingle roof, gutted Kitchen which includes new cabinetry, quartz counters, stainless appliances, fixtures, arched doorway, outbuilding, thermal windows, low maintenance vinyl exterior, updated bath, laundry room, etc. Well-maintained hardwood floors can be found throughout the main living areas and a gas-log masonry fireplace is a lovely focal point of the spacious Great Room! The oversized updated Kitchen will wow the most discriminative chef with lots of newer bright white storage cabinetry (including a pantry with pull out shelving) accented by upgraded stainless appliances, quartz counters and subway tile backsplash. The eat-in Kitchen offers both bar counter seating and a large dining area! A door off the Kitchen leads to the back deck (12x10) overlooking a private fenced backyard. The outbuilding (14x07) provides extra storage, a workshop option or extra space for outdoor entertaining. Just off the Great Room is a laundry room with plenty of room for bulk storage, a clothes hanging rack, a folding table and/or more! This charming home offers two nicely sized bedrooms with good closet storage split by a full bath updated with a nice pedestal sink, toilet, tub/shower and large linen closet! Additional features to appreciate about this home include smooth ceilings, 2" blinds, upgraded lighting fixtures, a pull down for attic storage in the hallway and NO HOA! A great buy on a beauty you wont want to miss in a growing location second to none! SF is approx. and should be verified if important. Chimney conveys as-is with no known defects.
- MLS® #1393777
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRonda Holder
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address15 Ridgecrest Drive
- SubdivisionVista Hills
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.