Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Eagle Wood Drive, Greenville
MOVE IN READY! Brand New Community- MARKET POINT TOWNES! Welcome to the Mendelssohn, where the convenience of townhome living meets the amenities of a single family home. On the main living level, an enormous kitchen with island opens onto a bright and airy living room, perfect for entertaining. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms with ample closet space and a hall bath, and a generous Owner’s Bedroom that features a huge walk-in closet. A separate Owner’s Bath features a dual vanity and oversized shower. You’ll also love your convenient 2nd floor laundry with room for side-by-side washer and dryer. The BASEMENT LEVEL provides private parking for two, plus a huge 21x15 unfinished space that's perfect for storage or your future Rec Room or Guest Suite. Market Point Townes includes lawn care, and offers a community pool and cabana- so YOU can enjoy a little free time!
- MLS® #1393753
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBenjamin Jordan
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address105 Eagle Wood Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.