Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
422 Kingsgate Court, Simpsonville
Located in one of Greenville’s premier gated communities, this stately brick and stone masterpiece has been impeccably maintained and is truly move-in ready! At first glance, you will fall in love with its+/-.32 acre lot that is privately tucked away on a cul-de-sac lot. The stone and brick façade also adds impeccable curb appeal along with the finished 3 car courtyard entry Garage. An arched entryway delivers you into the stunning Foyer that showcases a unique tray ceiling, 6’ board and batten wainscoting, and hardwoods that flow throughout the main level. N oversized cased entrance leads to the formal Dining Room that features a bay window, crystal tipped chandelier, and a butler’s pantry that makes serving easy. The centrally located Great Room is a two-story space that’s ideal for more casual entertaining. It showcases a gas log fireplace with a stone tile surround & traditional mantel and a door that provides easy access to the outdoor living areas. Prepare to fall in love with the chef’s Kitchen! Its equipped with a vast array of furniture quality cabinetry, a center island workspace, sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a diagonally set travertine backsplash, and even a walk-in pantry. Additional entertaining space can be found in the adjoining Keeping Room that features a special ceiling and second gas log fireplace with a floor to ceiling stacked stone surround. A double tray ceiling can be found in the main level Master Suite along with other luxury details that include a deep jetted tub, separate tiled shower, his & her glazed vanities, and a room sized walk-in closet. Also, be sure not to miss the main level secondary bedroom & full bath that would be ideal for overnight guests. The remaining secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs along with a massive Bonus Room. The third bedroom has an ensuite bath, while the fourth & fifth bedrooms share an easy to reach Jack-and-Jill style bath. At the rear of the home you will be thrilled to find a paver patio nestled within the park-like backyard that’s filled with freshly mulched mature landscaping. Important neighborhood amenities include a pool, exercise facility, tennis court, club house, and trash pick-up!
- MLS® #1393635
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Holloway
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address422 Kingsgate Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 11:46am EDT.