Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26 Northslope View Drive, Landrum
STUNNING YEAR AROUND VIEWS, PEACEFUL SETTING, and LUXURY LIVING at its FINEST!! The GORGEOUS VIEW and TRANQUILITY is something that MUST BE EXPERIENCED first hand to truly capture the Beauty of this Home. **PLEASE take the VIRTUAL TOUR and Video Flyover** Nestled on a Private drive in one of the Premier Golf Communities in the upstate (The Cliffs at Glassy), this GORGEOUS +/- 3950 sq ft Home on a 5.3 acre wooded lot consists of 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Bonus, and an additional +/- 2500 sq ft of unfinished basement (already framed, wired, rough plumbed, and insulated for various configurations for additional living space and built in equity). This Custom Built home is located mid-mountain with quick and easy access in and out of the community and boasts a Stone and Hardiplank exterior, level driveway with extra pad, HUGE (43x12) Trex deck, screened in porch, large patio underneath, and wrought iron fenced yard. Stepping inside, you will be struck by tons of natural light, gleaming refinished hardwoods, open floor plan, two-story foyer and living room, breakfast nook overlooking the gorgeous view, french doors leading to the screened porch, custom maple cabinetry, oil rubbed bronze hardware and fixtures, beautiful crown molding and wainscoting, and lots of recessed lighting. The Large Kitchen open to the living room consists of granite counter-tops, Energy Star Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry as well as butler's pantry, double oven, and soft close. The Master Bedroom is on the main level, opens out to the deck, has its own sitting room with fireplace, large (16x8) walk-in closet, and master bath with jetted tub, copper sinks, granite, and tile shower. The upstairs consists of three bedrooms (one with its own full bath that is perfect for a 2nd master or guest bedroom), two full bathrooms, and a large bonus room all with Berber carpet. The sale of this home includes a second lot (Lot #912 on Red Sky Trail; 0652120100400) originally sold for $193,000. Various membership options within the Cliff's Community is optional with possession of lot #912, so home can be sold with or without access to Membership options. There are also many energy efficiency upgrades including: blown and roll insulation, low-E windows, tech-shield roofing, and split 3 and 5 ton HVAC units....home has an Energy Star Rating of 75. There is a whole home dehumidifier and HEPA filters to provide the best air quality possible. The Gorgeous Views and Tranquil Atmosphere make this home a MUST SEE....no photos or writing can express its Beauty!!
- MLS® #1393504
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Mountain View, Mountain, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJonathan Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address26 Northslope View Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.