Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Applewood Drive, Greenville
A $2,500 BUYER'S BONUS FOR CLOSING COSTS, ETC. IS OFFERED BY THE SELLER UNTIL 1/31/2020. Immaculately maintained Charleston style house in a great location that is convenient to shopping, restaurants, health care, the interstates and the airport. It offers 4 bedrooms and full baths. The bonus room could be a 5th bedroom. There is a bedroom on the main level (currently set up as an office), along with a large family room, a keeping room, and a beautiful dining room. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances with a professional series gas range with oven in addition to the built in oven and microwave. There are also 2 closet style pantries for ample kitchen storage. The kitchen island will convey. Lawn care, irrigation water, and trash service are included in the monthly HOA fee. The roof was replaced in 2018 due to hail damage. Tuscan Woods is a pedestrian friendly neighborhood with community parks, tree lined streets and sidewalks which are ideal for morning or evening walks.
- MLS® #1393332
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBob Moffatt
- Listing OfficeBhhs C.dan Joyner-woodruff Rd
- Address2 Applewood Drive
- SubdivisionTuscan Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 6:46pm EST.