Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19615 Asheville Highway, Landrum
This house is situated on over 55 acres that offer not only peace and tranquility but gorgeous mountain views, and beautiful sunsets all situated at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Conveniently located to the bustling little town of Landrum, this architecturally designed house welcomes you with high ceilings, cypress paneling, hardwood flooring, stone fireplace, solid wood doors, skylights, central vacuum, fire sprinkler in kitchen and master bedroom, security system, and an abundance of windows that allow unlimited views of nature. The master suite offers his and her cedar lined walk-in closets and it's own deck. The home has three bedrooms along with a separate guest quarters over the three car garage that is complete with a full bath. You don't want to miss the 12x12 observation deck atop the home that allows for a beautiful view on those full moon nights. The property has lovely stone wall accents leading to the in-ground pool and continue throughout the landscaping, numerous water hydrants for the avid gardener and eight acres of fenced pasture blended into the scenic hard woods. A 41x30 barn with five stalls and a 720 sf heated and cooled space above the barn that could be offered on Air B&B as a vacation get-away for those needing to escape for a relaxing retreat. Other features include: Feed room, tack room and 60x20 ft equipment storage shed that can be used for additional needed storage. Geothermal Heating and Cooling for main residence, heat pumps for guest quarters and room above barn. This property is perfect for a horse farm with ultimate privacy. Only minutes away from Tryon, NC
- MLS® #1393271
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access
- Listing AgentRenee' Raffaldt
- Listing OfficeLangston-black Real Estate Inc
- Address19615 Asheville Highway
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Geothermal
- CoolingElectric, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Ventless
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:46pm EDT.