Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Leopard Road, Fountain Inn
RARE FIND –about 5 ACRES of PASTURE that looks like a manicured lawn! This country gem sports a classic BRICK RANCH but is not far from Fountain Inn or Five Forks. HORSE LOVERS could go crazy here and have their animals grazing all around the house. Sit in the SUNROOM off the back and enjoy pasture views and PRIVACY – this place is hard to match for tranquility. This is a sizeable home and there is plenty of living space. The huge 20 x 30 SUNROOM was added to the home in 1994 and created a wonderful floor plan that enhanced the home – it has two exterior doors, plenty of light, and Bose speakers; a nice den creates a cozy extra space with surround sounds and a natural gas log fireplace. Another entry point was added with the sunroom that features a mudroom with quick access to the kitchen, plus LAUNDRY and extra-large PANTRY. The large kitchen offers plenty of counter space and opens into a spacious dining room – good for large gatherings. You will find NEW VINYL in the kitchen and dining room, plus NEW CARPET throughout. All the bedrooms are good size, and the master bath has a new Bathfitters step-in shower. Check out the size of the hall bathroom – double vanity, big storage, and lots of room to spare. Just outside the hall bath you will love the walk-in storage closet. Tucked away is a private OFFICE or flex room that could fit a couple of desks with a library alcove attached! New WINDOWS throughout make this home quiet and energy efficient. Architectural ROOF replaced in 2008; GUTTER GUARDS added in 2011. New FURNACE in 2010. Range and dishwasher less than 2 years. Off the sunroom is a fenced in area with a big shade tree and picnic table– kids or pets will enjoy that space. The DETACHED GARAGE has been used as a WORKSHOP and has plenty of bench space, an electric door opener, a yard door, storage space in the attic, and a breaker panel with capacity. This building is large at 33’ x 24’ and is suitable for many needs. You will be amazed at how scenic this area is – Bent Tree Ranchette subdivision runs along Leopard Rd and the homes feature acreage lots. Golfers will love courses at Carolina Springs and Fox Run Country Club which are very close. What a great location in southern Greenville County, which is a coveted area. I-385 in Fountain Inn is a short trip via Hwy 418. Five Forks shopping and downtown Simpsonville are also a short trip.
- MLS® #1393132
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address2 Leopard Road
- SubdivisionBent Tree Ranchettes
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.