Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Pelham Road, Greenville
PRIVACY ON PELHAM ROAD!! Shielded from Pelham by a row of mature hedges and natural landscaping you will find one of the original estate homes in Watson Orchard and the first built in what once was the Watson Peach Orchard. This two story home has approximately 4500 SF, 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, MASTER ON THE MAIN LEVEL, and easy walk-in access to storage in the attic. The breezeway connects the home to the oversized 3 stall detached garage/workshop and driveway which has two entry points -- one entrance on Pelham Road and second on Highbourne Drive. Opportunities abound on this level, 2.6 acre lot; space for an addition, pool, pool house, tennis court, etc. The sellers, at their expense, had the home inspected, qualified repairs completed by a licensed contractor, painted the interior of the home, exterior porch, breezeway, and doors this spring. Close to Haywood Mall, Patewood Medical Campus, Greenville Downtown Airport, I-385 & I-85, and less than 10 minutes from Greenville's magnetic downtown!! Note taxes are at 6%
- MLS® #1393040
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAlexis Furman
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address515 Pelham Road
- SubdivisionWatson Orchard
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.