Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1723 N Main Street, Greenville
Rare opportunity in one of Greenville's most prestigious neighborhoods! This stunning traditional estate has been meticulously renovated to combine the charm of yesterday with the modern luxuries of today. This home checks all the boxes - fantastic open floor plan, spacious gourmet kitchen, private master on main, separate bonus room, walk-in laundry/mud room, three additional bedrooms in main house – PLUS a two-car detached garage with two bedroom apartment above, convenient alley access, and so much more! The kitchen is a showstopper with beautiful custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, an Italian dual fuel range and custom hood with brass accents. A paneled refrigerator and dishwasher complete the look while a huge island opens to the great room, creating the perfect space for entertaining. The all new master suite features a huge walk-in closet complete with a custom dressing vanity, in addition to a beautifully tiled bathroom with his-and-her quartz vanities, a soaking tub and separate shower. Upgrades galore, including all new windows, new HVAC for upstairs and tankless water heater. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1392962
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentAshley Swann
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address1723 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:01am EST.