Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Sunrise Pointe Way, Salem
Five bedrooms, with 6 full and 2 half-bathrooms - 2.5 car garage - Keith Summerour-designed, and built by boutique craftsman, Mike Blackburn - Exceptional, 1.53 acre waterfront lot, with gentle slope and 326 ft of prime shoreline - Unique master suite comprising the entire third floor, with exquisite bathroom, room-sized walk-in closet, elevated lake views, study and sitting area - Well-appointed kitchen with high-end appliances and custom cabinetry - Impressive library or office, which may be converted to main-floor master suite, with fireplace, built-in shelving, cedar-lined closet and sumptuous granite bathroom - Independent guest suite with its own fireplace and luxurious bathroom - Guest cottage, containing bright sitting area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom - Handsome wine cellar - Extensive outdoor living areas, including phantom-screened porch and patio between house and guest suite, which features a wood-burning fireplace - Exercise room with mirrored wall - Inviting home theatre with built-in bed
- MLS® #1392813
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,400
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address207 Sunrise Pointe Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorHardwood, Pine, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:01pm EDT.