Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 W Hampton Street, Honea Path
Charming- 3 bedroom, 1 bath, brick home that has 1855 (+or-) square feet of living space, fireplace with mantel and built-in book shelves in the living room, hardwood floors ,den, and a sunroom. Full basement 57’5” x 29’11” includes a fireplace and concrete floor with automatic roll up door. It is an open canvas that can be converted to additional living space, man cave, shop, or whatever your needs might be. This home is situated on 1.4 acres (+or-) including an additional lot that extends over 300 foot of road frontage. Property includes additional tax map number 2760507005
- MLS® #1392773
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSherry Powell
- Listing OfficeThe Powell Co. Inc.
- Address405 W Hampton Street
- CityHonea Path
- Zip Code29654
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Other
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryHonea Path
- MiddleHonea Path
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.