Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Sliding Rock Lane, Landrum
Cozy retreat conveniently tucked away on just over 4 acres that includes not only a creek, but also an extra lot that currently contains fruit trees, spices, blueberries and figs. The home is surrounded by the beauty of nature and privacy and can be seen throughout all the rooms in the house. There is also a mountain fed creek at the rear of the property. Close to the main entrance on the inside of this pristine, gated golf community, the home also has many other conveniences that makes it a steal of a deal. This log style cabin interior boasts of an open kitchen, dining & living area with vaulted, exposed wood beams, floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace & wide plank pine hardwood flooring to give it that real mountain log home feel. The main floor plan is split with the master bedroom and en suite bath on one side and 2 bedrooms and full bath on the other side. The main level also boasts of a large screened in porch that runs the length of the front of the house and makes for a great evening of playing checkers in rocking chairs or just watching the wildlife. There is also a full length deck on the back of the house for those of you who would like to watch the stars in the evening or view all the color turning leaves in the Fall. The property has two areas to park, one in the front that allows you to access the main floor with no stairs and then there is also a long driveway that leads to a 2 car garage for side entry into the lower level. The lower level consists of a bedroom, full bath with steam shower/sauna for 4, bonus room area with (red) gas stove and a large patio that allows for guests to enjoy the outdoors undisturbed. So much to offer for such a small price. Don't let appearance fool you, this is a great buy and there is an opportunity to purchase a membership with the successful sale of this home. Seller is motivated. Don't let this one slip through your fingers!
- MLS® #1392732
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Tandem
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Tandem
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJeffrey Meister
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address5 Sliding Rock Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.