Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Chestnut Pond Lane Lot 41, Simpsonville
Beautiful, brick 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom home situated on a comfortable, maintenance-free lot in Chestnut Pond. Chestnut Pond is conveniently located in close proximity to all of the shopping and modern amenities that Woodruff Road has to offer. With an HOA that includes walking trails, a community pond, gated entrance, private trash pickup, and lawn maintenance, Chestnut Pond makes living life that much easier and enjoyable. As for 115 Chestnut Pond Lane built by First Choice Custom Homes, one of the most sought-after and respected custom builders in the Upstate, this home has it all. As you step in the front door, you are immediately greeted by an open and spacious foyer, which leads seamlessly into the Great Room. The Great Room has a cozy brick fireplace sandwiched between two custom build bookshelves and cabinets. Structured wiring and audio speakers in the Great Room and throughout the main floor ensure that you will be ready to entertain! Also, don't forget to look up and enjoy your coffered ceiling with shiplap inserts. So much natural light floods the Great Room through the large sliding glass doors that lead out onto your spacious back deck. From here, enjoy the view of the community pond and wave to your new neighbors as they pass by your new home on the community walking trail. Come back inside and turn left to grab a cup of coffee from your new, spacious kitchen. This kitchen is every home chef's dream. It has a large island, gas cooktop, custom cabinets, beautiful tile backsplash, wall oven, and a walk-in pantry. Also on the main floor are a large, laundry room with a sink, a mudroom area, and TWO bedrooms - the Master Bedroom and a 2nd bedroom! The Master Bedroom features a double-treyed ceiling, views of the back yard, a large ensuite bathroom with double vanities, plenty of cabinets, a large soaking tub, a spacious tiled shower, and a closet fit for any clothing enthusiast! As you walk upstairs, there is plenty of additional space - two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with separate, private vanity spaces, a large bonus room, and an additional space that could be used for an exercise room or an office. You really have to see this house to truly appreciate all that First Choice Custom Homes has done to make 115 Chestnut Pond Lane a solid, inspiring space you can call home!
- MLS® #1392704
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnthony Thompson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address115 Chestnut Pond Lane Lot 41
- SubdivisionChestnut Pond
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.