Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Fire Pink Way, Landrum
Breathtaking views...one of a kind custom construction...look no further! Lovingly named, "Tre Verdi," this exquisite golf home sits atop three golf greens and the waterfront golf course pond. Views for days, and you won't find these views again! Enjoy watching the golfers, waterfront, or step off your choice of over 1200 square feet of veranda and covered patio space and directly onto any of 3 golf greens. Enjoy your coffee in the morning on one of three private patios, walk across the quaint bridge to the clubhouse grill for lunch, and invite your friends and family over for dinner parties in this open great room with vaulted ceilings, alabaster chandelier, and views for days. Not one detail has been overlooked in planning every stepping stone, flowers to bloom year round, and this pleasing floor plan that offers 2 main-level bedrooms. As you enter the double doors to the stunning atrium, you are immediately invited in by the views and the cathedral ceilings in the expansive great room. A turn to the right takes you to owner's quarters, complete with double closets, private sunroom, and luxurious master bath. To the left of the atrium, your guests will be pampered with their own suite complete with bathroom, bedroom, and views. The kitchen and dining/great room offer enough space for any size party, and two entrances to the wrap around veranda. The kitchen alone is a chef's dream, offering a wine fridge, gas stove and range, & microwave, dishwasher, & over sized fridge. More luxury awaits you downstairs, with another level of private patios, gorgeous recreation room that could be used as a billiards, theatre, or library. Downstairs you will also find a second laundry room and two additional bedrooms and bathrooms. Priced significantly below appraisal, and selling with an available membership to the award-winning Cliffs at Glassy amenities, this home will not last long! Schedule your exclusive appointment to see Tre Verdi before it is sold! ***Many photos withheld at seller's request. Contact listing agent directly to schedule an exclusive showing and private tour.***
- MLS® #1392696
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Mountain, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentCheyenne Kozaily
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address106 Fire Pink Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.