Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Devenridge Drive, Greer
Nestled in the heart of Greenville's Eastside area, here is a hard to find single-level home in a great location. This nearly 1,800 square foot home offers 3 full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The hardwood floors are beautiful and cover the floor in the main living areas of the home. The living room itself is quite large and offers a perfect spot for relaxing or entertaining with easy access to the kitchen. In the kitchen you will discover lots of counter space, a smooth-top electric oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher. There is even a nice breakfast area overlooking the spacious and naturally private backyard. The master bedroom is large and includes a walk-in closet, two sinks and a walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms offer ample space for kids, additional guests and/or an office. The two additional bedrooms share a hall bath. A dining room and nice-sized laundry room complete the offerings inside the home. Outside, you will find a large deck that is perfect for gathering with friends and family or just taking in the beautiful backyard to enjoy your surroundings. There is even built-in seating on one side of the deck. The backyard offers plenty of mature hardwood trees to provide shade on even the hottest summer days and is fenced so you can put the pets outside or let the kids play in the backyard with peace of mind. Zoned for award-winning schools and conveniently located to many shopping, recreation and dining options, this home really does have it all. Properties in this neighborhood sell quickly and a rare single level home is sure to sell quickly. Come see it today before someone else makes it their home!
- MLS® #1392665
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRoger Nix
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address103 Devenridge Drive
- SubdivisionDevenger Pointe
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryPelham Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:31am EDT.