Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Maydell Avenue, Greenville
NEW CONSTRUCTION by Quinn Satterfield and absolutely GORGEOUS!!! This custom BRICK home is amazing inside and out. Rocking chair front porch adds additional curb appeal and provides the perfect spot to visit with neighbors. Foyer greets you as you enter the interior and the dining room is steps away with lots of light and space for large gatherings. Butlers pantry offers space for beverage coolers and includes custom glass cabinetry. HIGH-END Chef's kitchen boasts a MASSIVE island, CUSTOM hood design, upgraded energy efficient kitchen aid appliances, under counter lighting, and all soft close drawers, not to mention the walk in custom pantry. The Great room flows with the kitchen and includes gas logs fireplace, with access into the oversized patio and private yard. Multiple speakers in Great Room and Covered porch make this a perfect setting for entertaining. This spectacular home with 9 ft ceilings includes crown molding throughout, low-e windows, and is energy efficient. Half bath is conveniently located in the center hallway. Upper level features the Master Suite with custom his/her closets and master shower has subway tile with plenty of space. Each bedroom includes remote ceiling fan, and private bathroom with granite topped vanities , and soft close drawers. Other details that separate this home from the rest include beautiful wide plank flooring on the main level, master, and upper hallway, and CUSTOM designer lighting that flows throughout the entire home. Every room is brightly filled with natural light. The energy efficient attic includes spray foam insulation which offers significant advantages including reduced heating and cooling expenses. The 2-car detached garage offers key pad entry and yard door for added convenience. The majority of the yard is fenced and backs up to woods for privacy and provides easy access to the 3 ACRE PARK. Not only is the location fantastic, but this home is maintenance free with landscaping in the front and back included in the HOA. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, etc. and minutes to 85, 385, GSP, and Downtown Greenville. Schools are zoned to Sara Collins, Beck, JL Mann. Schedule your showing today!!
- MLS® #1392556
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDarlene Sola
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address8 Maydell Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.