Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 E Montclair Avenue, Greenville
Looking for your dream house in the heart of the North Main area? This beautifully designed custom-built 5 bedroom home will check all your boxes and then some! Bringing together the charm of classic tradition and the live-ability of new construction with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining and today’s lifestyle, 14 E. Montclair Avenue is calling your name. Well-sited on a large and maturely landscaped lot (designed by famed landscape architect, Dabney Peeples), you’ll love the curb appeal with its generous covered front porch and architectural details. As you enter through the double front doors into the open foyer, there is both a formal living and a formal dining room framed by arched entrances and deep mouldings. With a gourmet kitchen ready to serve as the hub of your household, there’s a quartzite eat-in island, along with plenty of room for a kitchen table or a couple of comfy chairs. Along with the gourmet stainless appliances, honed granite countertops and custom cabinetry including an “in-kitchen office”, excellent storage and several glass-front cabinets including a cubbie “drop zone” for jackets/books and such, there is access to a private screened porch, the patio and rear yard. Open to the kitchen is a large family room with a lovely mantle, gas-log fireplace and access to the rear patio and outdoor fireplace and grilling area. The main level master bedroom is spacious and features his and hers closets and a generous bath with dual vanities and a separate tub and shower. Adjacent to the master is a room that’s perfect for a home office or nursery. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, each sharing a Jack and Jill bath, along with a bonus room, laundry and a large floored walk-in storage space. Open and bright with tall ceilings, luscious hardwoods and updated lighting and paint, this house will sell itself. Make plans to see it before it gets scooped up.
- MLS® #1392430
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJane Mccutcheon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address14 E Montclair Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Other, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:16pm EDT.