Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Maco Street, Greenville
BEAUTIFULLY renovated craftsman style bungalow. The spacious, covered front porch invites you into the gorgeous open living room and dining room featuring lovely hardwood floors. The welcoming archway leads to the newly redesigned kitchen complete with glass front cabinets to frame the farmhouse sink, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. The two bedrooms have hardwood floors and tons of natural light. The bathroom features a new vanity, tile floors and subway tiles around tub. The backyard is fully fenced and the deck is the perfect place for weekend grilling. Only minutes from downtown Greenville, this home is in the perfect location. Make your today before it's gone!!
- MLS® #1392385
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLaura Stanbro
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address110 Maco Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:16pm EDT.