Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Village Vista Drive, Fountain Inn
The Naples is the perfect combination of formal style and casual living! Enjoy tons of entertaining space with your FORMAL LIVING ROOM and host the whole family for dinner in your FORMAL DINING ROOM! In the mood for something more relaxed? The OPEN CONCEPT GREAT ROOM is perfect for a night in, and you won't miss a second of the action in the BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN! Feel like a real chef with your STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, and GOURMET ISLAND! Enjoy a hot cup of coffee in your light-filled MORNING ROOM! Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms, including the SPACIOUS OWNER'S SUITE featuring two WALK IN CLOSETS and a LUXURIOUS Owner's Bath, complete with an OVERSIZED SHOWER and DOUBLE VANITY. You'll also get a SPACIOUS LOFT perfect a den, game room, or an extra play area for the kids! Welcome home to Fountain Inn - the “Front Porch of the Upstate!” THE VILLAGE AT FOUNTAIN INN is a picturesque tree-lined community with both a small town feel and easy access to big city conveniences. Spend your evenings strolling the quaint sidewalks of Downtown Fountain Inn or make a quick 15 drive to the bustle of Greenville’s Main Street. In the mood to take in a concert or attend a festival? Beautiful Heritage Park is just a mile and a half away! Get the best of both worlds at an incredible value without the hassle of Five Forks traffic!
- MLS® #1392371
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address133 Village Vista Drive
- SubdivisionVillages at Fountain Inn
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.