Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Highland Drive, Greenville
DREAM HOME!!! Augusta Road area, Jack Thacker design, J. Dabney Peeples Landscape custom home situated on a 0.733 acre lot. Conveniently located close proximity to downtown Greenville, local hospitals, and walking distance to popular Augusta road restaurants and shopping. The charm of 1932 still remains in this fully restored renovated home, the original hardwood floors remain in the front half of the upstairs and downstairs of home. Homeowner finished with triple pane windows and Icyene insulation in the main home making it super energy efficient. Home boasts of five fireplaces, all five have gas lines installed. Current four are used as wood burning and one is vented gas. Gorgeous open kitchen features large walnut island, Wolfe 48" double oven and gas range, subzero fridge, subzero wine chiller and 2 Miele dishwashers (both 1 year old)!! Walk-in butlers pantry with barrel ceiling features warming drawer, ice maker and high end filtered water attachments. Beautiful wide mantels with electrical outlets for easy Christmas decorating in kitchen and living room. Six built-in lockers with outlets installed for charging electronics in mud room. Exquisite Master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. Master bathroom heated tile floor, his and her walk-in closet! Custom shutters in master, den and half bath. Home is loaded with surround sound throughout the main floor to include porches, central vacuum system, irrigation system , tankless whole home hot water heater and fully fenced yard with automatic gates. Owners constructed laundry room with double insulated walls for sound protection and built drain for water protection. Gorgeous flagstone patio perfect for outside entertaining. Beautiful southern grand rocking chair front porch! Over sized screen porch complete with wood burning fireplace. Attached covered portico convenient for loading and unloading. Current owners built the detached 3 car garage with finished approximately 900 sq. ft In-Law suite with handicap accessible bathroom and potential elevator and features full kitchen, great room, bedroom and full bath. Private backyard with lush landscaping, play area, entertaining or potential pool.
- MLS® #1392323
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingYard Door, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesYard Door, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentTiffany Boggs
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address110 Highland Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Concrete, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.