Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
217 Jasmine Point, Salem
Superbly situated on a ridge in the southern section of The Cliffs at Keowee Falls, 217 Jasmine Point offers views that inspire at once awe, reflection, and delight. Looking northeast, the vista takes in a wide section of Lake Keowee and, beyond, seemingly endless wave upon wave of Blue Ridge Mountains. Both outdoor areas and ideally placed windows throughout the home’s interior provide wonderful vantage points for taking in the magnificent panorama. A short, level drive makes for easy access to this mountain/lake retreat. The interior opens to a great room with stone fireplace, built-in cabinetry, vaulted ceiling, and glass doors topped by transom windows. The adjacent kitchen offers brightly painted and glazed cabinetry, eat-in bar seating for at least six, Bosch appliances, and a bird’s-eye breakfast nook with three walls of windows. On the front side of the home is a formal dining room (equally suitable as an office), while outdoor living spaces stretch across the rear: a screened porch with stone fireplace and plank ceiling on the left, open deck in the center, and covered porch on the right. The main-level master has a tray ceiling and porch access, and, in the en suite, double vanities, multi-head tiled shower, and jetted tub. A second bedroom with broad arched windows is conveniently located on this level next door to an ample bath. A wide staircase descends to the lower level, where the home’s third stone fireplace warms a genial family room. Two bedrooms occupy the lake side of this level. One is of master proportions and incorporates an adjoining space that might be used as a private sitting or exercise room, while its en suite caters with a soaking tub and separate shower. A covered lower-level terrace wraps around the house to connect with a storage room. A small lawn is flanked by both hardwood and evergreen trees, as well as abundant azaleas in a low-maintenance landscape. The Cliffs at Keowee Falls is a waterfront community with a full suite of country-club amenities, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, clubhouse with multiple dining venues, staffed wellness center, resort-style pool, tennis complex, miles of walking trails, parks, and more. Nearby towns, healthcare, Clemson University, and the vibrant city of Greenville are minutes away.
- MLS® #1392257
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentMelissa Wiles
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address217 Jasmine Point
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.