Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
776 Kingswood Valley Drive, Moore
Welcome to fun and friendly Kingsley Park! You don't want to miss this spacious 4BR/3BA home located in Moore with easy access to both I-85 & I-26, popular district 5 schools and all west side amenities! Open concept great room with hardwood floors and gas log fireplace with brick masonry. Well appointed kitchen with updated stainless appliances, deep double sink, neutral quartz counter tops, closet style pantry and easy laundry access. Main level master suite is large and master bath features double vanity, deep jetted tub and separate shower. An additional bedroom on the main level has large closet for added storage and easy access to hall/guest bathroom. Upstairs is a large bonus room which could easily be used as a 4th bedroom, office or teenage suite along with a full bath and additional bedroom. Screened porch overlooks a quiet backyard, perfect for having morning coffee or winding down from the day in the evening. Neighborhood features playground and community pool along with very easy access to local retail including grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops! Don't let this opportunity pass you by, call today and schedule your private appointment!
- MLS® #1392160
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrian Hurry
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address776 Kingswood Valley Drive
- SubdivisionKingsley Park
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.