Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
130 Stony Road, Landrum
Incredible protected mountain views! From the moment one enters this home, you feel the serenity of nature unfolding. Breathtaking layers of mountains unfold with mountain laurel and rhododendron in the backyard looking over 12,000 acres of protected preserve to the Blue Ridge and beyond. One enters the entrance hallway which opens into the living family area with coffered ceiling, custom cabinetry and fireplace; and, of course, the spectacular 70 mile views. The view continues into the dining room area with plenty of room for family holiday gatherings. The open floor plan continues into the spectaular kitchen. With names like Wolf and Subzero appliances it will please a gourmet chef. Even down to a custom built in Espresso machine and built in vegetable steamer nothing has been forgotten. Between the kitchen area and the patio-out door living room-gazebo is a breakfast and wet bar area with more cabinetry and ice maker. Just around the corner leading to the three car garage is a walk in pantry, the laundry room and a half bath. The gazebo with fireplace offers cathedral ceilings and allows year round use with radiant heating and electric screening curtains. Even a built in television. At the opposite end of the main level is the master suite. Masterfully designed the bedroom has it's own sitting area and built in gas log fireplace and opens out to a very private covered porch. Two large his and her walk in closets, master bath area with a beautiful dressing area for the lady of the house. Adjoining the suite is the owners study with more cabinetry and even his and her desks. The main level of the house is specifically designed for a wonderful manageble lifestyle for two people. The lower level which is accessed either by a beautiful circular staircase or by private elevator. A wondeful living room with fireplace insures your family or guests can enjoy their own space, watch TV or fix their own coffee- breakfast from the built in wet bar kitchenette. This area opens out to a large covered patio area. Opening from the living area is the work out room-gym and the sauna -shower. There are three uniquely different bedroom-bath suites. Also located on the lower level is a large storage room. Built by one of the premier builders and designed by a leading architect this is truly a one of a kind must see property. Located at the Cliffs at Glassy your privacy and security are insured. A Cliffs Membership is offered entitling the owners to all seven of the Cliffs Communities and their amazing amenities. located only 30 minutes north of the Greenville Spartanburg International airport and 45 minutes south of Asheville gives you the convenience of easy access and amazing cities. Please come and see for yourselves this beautiful home and property.
- MLS® #1392025
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentLarry Potter
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address130 Stony Road
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Outdoor
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:46pm EDT.