Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Alester Square (lot 1), Greenville
The MCMILLAN is a federal style home featuring timeless brick exterior accented with custom built shutters and a metal roof. The main floor offers 10’ ceilings and gorgeous engineered hardwood floors. The spacious gourmet kitchen features quartzite countertops, Wolfe appliances, a large working island, and beautiful custom cabinetry. The living room is open to the kitchen and includes a fireplace, lots of windows, and access to the covered front porch and outdoor kitchen/grilling area. The master suite is on the main level and includes a stunning bathroom with a spa-like shower, custom cabinetry, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet with floor to ceiling storage. A large and functional laundry room is located just off the back hallway to the rear-loaded 2-car garage as well as a floor to ceiling built-in pantry area. Upstairs you will find 9' ceilings, 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom, plus a large loft/bonus room. This home is being used as a model home as well as a welcome center. Purchaser must be willing to allow seller to lease the home back for use as welcome center for a specific time. (Call listing agent for more details). Hartness is a new Greenville community named after the family who has owned the land for generations and still lives on the property today. Conceived as a pedestrian-friendly village, a network of trails, paths, plazas and squares will connect streets of stunning traditional home designs with a nature preserve, lakes, recreation and a mixed-use village center. Home designs will be authentic to the Upstate while also offering innovative and unexpected features. Traditional row homes will be concentrated near the village center, expanding to single-family homes and larger home sites as the community reaches its natural edge. The breadth of product offering will allow people to find a home here that suits them throughout many ages and life stages, making it a more dynamic and sustainable community. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville, retail, restaurants, healthcare and schools are all easily accessible. The public and private schools for the community are consistently top performers, including Oak View Elementary, Northwood Middle and Eastside High School.
- MLS® #1392023
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentTracy Harris
- Listing OfficeImi Worldwide Realty
- Address103 Alester Square (lot 1)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.