Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
158 Glassy Road, Landrum
8 ACRES with 360-degree HEAVENLY VIEWS in BEAUTIFUL "LOOKING GLASS RUN" at a SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION and complete with a FABULOUS 5400 SF HOME!!! ONE OF A KIND!!! Land, land...buy it while you can!!! Purchase this spectacular place and subdivide for your extended family (plots must be at least 8 acres) or leave this land gift to your heritage, or simply enjoy for yourself & watch your investment grow!!! LOCATED within 30 minutes+-of the major cities/towns of GREENVILLE, SPARTANBURG and NC Cities, the LOCATION is ideal for commute throughout UPSTATE SOUTH CAROLINA or even into ASHEVILLE, NC!!! You won't find these views again, i.e., Greenville's Paris Mountain, Table Rock, Caesar's Head, Hogback Mountain from the serenity of your wrap-around porch, as well as from the interior of your home. You will be mesmerized by the wildlife, plant & animal, including deer. Bring your horses, as there's plenty of pasture plus a small barn (large enough for 2 horses), a duck avery, & a chicken coup within this fenced 16 ACRES. Enjoy complete privacy, while you overlook the neighborhood estates (8 other homes with a minimum of 8 Acres each in "Looking Glass Run"). An electric gate and circular driveway gives your guests access to the lovely quality hardiplank-exterior home itself. There are 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, including an in-law or guest suite on 2nd level. In addition to the fabulous gourmet Kitchen on main level, the Family Room, Sunroom, and Master Bedroom Suite ALL enjoy amazing views. In fact every room that has a window has AMAZING VIEWS!!! Upstairs bedrooms all have private access to bathrooms, with one bedroom having a balcony & two bedrooms having a loft. Also there is a Bonus or Theater Room. There are too many special features in this lovely home to mention here. All QUALIFIED buyers are welcome (by appointment only...prefer 24 hours notice) to see this AMAZING PLACE with it's SPECTACULAR VIEWS in this CONVENIENT LOCATION!!! A MAN'S AMBITION...A WOMAN'S DREAM!!! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1391989
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesOther, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address158 Glassy Road
- SubdivisionLooking Glass Run
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Woodstove
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:16pm EDT.