Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Crossvine Way, Simpsonville
So much space can be found in this beautifully updated traditional that is neatly positioned within one of Simpsonville’s most sought after neighborhoods! Outstanding details begin with a +/-.61 acre level lot with a deep & private backyard, front entry double Garage, and an attractive brick & vinyl façade. The interior is move-in ready! It welcomes you “Home” with a two story Foyer that showcases a leaded glass front entrance, second story palladium window, second story display ledge and a conveniently placed Powder Room. The formal Living and Dining Rooms offer ample space for upscale entertaining. They both include heavy moldings and attractive 2” blinds. A wood burning fireplace serves at the focal point in the more casual Great Room. That also gives a dentil trimmed mantle and a lighted ceiling fan that adds an extra element of comfort. Honey toned cabinetry lines the Kitchen with storage space while long stretches of countertops give ample workspace. The Kitchen also gives a wonderful center island, built-in desk, pantry and a full black appliance package that will convey with the home. A more casual dining area can be found in the adjoining Breakfast Area. There you will find flush mount lighting and a door that allows you to expand your entertaining space onto the rear deck. All of the bedrooms are privately located upstairs along with a Bonus Room that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom. The Master Bedroom is a peaceful oasis with new neutral carpet and a tray ceiling in the bedroom. Its private bath features a luxurious jetted tub, separate shower, extended vanity with dual sinks, mirrored sundries cabinet, and a large walk-in closet. All of the secondary bedrooms have also been styled with new neutral carpet, plenty of closet space, and 2” blinds. They share a centrally located hall bath that’s equipped with a tub/shower combination, cultured marble vanity and easy to clean vinyl flooring. Neighborhood amenities include a pool, playground, athletic facilities, common areas and more!
- MLS® #1391952
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Address203 Crossvine Way
- SubdivisionLong Creek Plantation
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleRalph Chandler
- Listing AgentCy Bagheri
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:46am EDT.