Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
444 Hawks Landing Drive, Columbus
Think Countryside Privacy – Surrounded by horse farms and country homes, this luxury equestrian property is nestled amongst trees. The European style home is the epitome of elegance; with the hand-cut fieldstone, copper gutters, wrought iron fencing and professional landscaping, no detail was overlooked. Spend countless hours in the family room featuring a wood burning fireplace and open to the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, high-end stainless appliances. The formal dining room is perfect for entertaining family and guests and on cooler evening the fireplace adds to the ambiance. Or step out onto the covered deck to take in the views of the pool and countryside. In the sublime Master Suite, you can enjoy fireplace enhanced evenings, a spa like master bath with steam shower, soaking tub, double sink vanity and dressing in a custom walk in closet. Upstairs guests will enjoy 2 ensuite spacious guest rooms and loft sitting area. And on the lower level another ensuite guest room, billiard room, family TV room, exercise area, and storage for tools, etc. In ground heated pool and outdoor fireplace lounging areas accessed from the lower level, provide a place to relax. The separate 3-car garage features finished space above. Perfect for horses, with a 3-4 stall center aisle barn with feed/tack room, wash rack with hot/cold water, a workshop, covered equipment storage, and covered shavings storage. Three easy access pastures with 3-board fencing and established grass, outdoor arena. Ride out with direct access to FETA trails. Adjoining conservation land protects the property from additional development. Convenient to shopping and TIEC.
- MLS® #1391811
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBonnie Lingerfelt
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty
- Address444 Hawks Landing Drive
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.