Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Green Hill Road, Landrum
A premier builder of fine architectural designed homes in the 70 and 80's era, A.L. "Red" Ravan built his own residence on 14+/_ acres just outside of Landrum SC. Utilizing reclaimed wood he cleaned and prepped - then milled, planed, or routed in his shop there on the property. The finish carpentry work was done by Denton Foy who later became a noted builder of fine homes in the Landrum/Tryon area. The warmth and texture of the antique yellow pine is evident in the paneling, flooring, and wainscoting found in the foyer, living room, and dining areas. Extras like the clerestory windows accent the living room beamed ceiling with its hand troweled plaster finish. Home has been painted inside and out and is in good condition. All dated appliances and carpeting have been removed for buyer to select and install. Additional buildings - by separate gated entrance could be utilized for hobby, business, storage, etc. Would make great horse farm with adequate pasture and buildings to support various needs.
- MLS® #1391755
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMickey Hambright
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address109 Green Hill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Pine, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.