Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
713 Dottie Drive, Boiling Springs
Buyer fell through - Inspections completed and repairs made! Why build when you can move right in to this beautiful one owner home with Great Boiling Springs Location, Excellent Boiling Springs Schools, USDA Eligible and only 4 Years Old. Why build when you can move right in to this beautiful one owner home! As you drive up, you’ll notice the front porch perfect for a few chairs and the manicured landscaping. Upon entering you are greeted with a cozy and bright Living Room with corner gas log fireplace and laminate flooring. The kitchen is functional with plenty of cabinets and counter space, eat in dining area, a sunny window overlooking the back yard and doors leading to the back patio and yard. A half bath right off the kitchen is a plus as you come in from oversized garage with potential for extra storage or workspace. Upstairs, the large Owner’s Suite with vaulted ceiling opens onto a spacious Master Bathroom with optional oversized garden tub, separate stand-up shower and dual sinks as well as a large Walk-in closet. Also, upstairs you’ll find two roomy secondary bedrooms, a sparkling hall bath, and a convenient laundry area. Candlewood neighborhood set in the heart of the much desired area of Boiling Springs. This popular Spartanburg suburb has award winning schools, I26 & I85 is only minutes away, and the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains are a short drive up Hwy 9. Don’t wait, call today for a showing and make this home your new home!
- MLS® #1391733
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJulie Murad
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address713 Dottie Drive
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.