Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 E Washington Street Unit 3f, Greenville
Ideally located where North and South Main meet, Washington on Main condominiums provide direct access to all downtown Greenville has to offer, or the option to simply observe from your private balcony above it all. This unit is on the corner with lots of light and two private balconies! In additional to the prime location, these condominiums are being completely renovated with luxury finishes—hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, updated lighting, new kitchen cabinetry and countertops, and fully renovated bathrooms. There are many opportunities to personalize the design options to make it your own. Live comfortably in light-filled, spacious interiors with ample closet space. Do not miss your chance to live steps away from everything that Downtown Greenville has to offer!
- MLS® #1391701
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesSecurity Guard, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingCovered Parking Spaces
- GaragesCovered Parking Spaces
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing AgentMonica Mckiernan
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address10 E Washington Street Unit 3f
- SubdivisionWashington on Main
- Zip Code29601
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.