Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Lincoln Street, Greenville
Welcome to your new home in the vibrant West End of Greenville. This friendly neighborhood is surrounded by rapid development. This is your opportunity to buy a move-in ready, 1312 sqft home without breaking the bank. You are invited into the house by a charming front porch with room for rocking chairs and enjoying the neighborhood. Inside, the bright, natural lighting and beautiful flooring stretch into the living room and kitchen. The kitchen boasts attractive cabinets and windows that allow you to watch your vegetables grow in the neighboring community garden. All three bedrooms have cozy carpeting and are connected to full bathrooms. There is also an attached utility room off the driveway ideal for hanging bikes after enjoying the nearby Swamp Rabbit Trail. This is a recently built home, on a beautiful street in the downtown area. This home is also zoned for sought-after AJ Whittenberg Elementary School. This house is in a very convenient location in downtown Greenville. It is very easily accessible to I-185, I-385, and I-85, and is perfectly situated to downtown hospitals. Only 15 minutes to Woodruff Rd, 15 Minutes to Travelers Rest, and 40 minutes to the local lakes or mountains.
- MLS® #1391603
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address104 Lincoln Street
- SubdivisionWashington Hgts
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.