Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Keowee Avenue, Greenville
This stunning home in the Augusta Road Area has it all! You do not want to miss it! The home is over 4600sqft. with four bedrooms, five baths, living room, large great room with an open-floor concept into the spacious kitchen, screened-in porch, deck, fenced in, flat backyard, and even a fully finished basement with kitchenette and media room. It is truly a family’s dream. With over $50K in updates in just the past 8 months, the property has been updated with the best finishes. From the entrance, the two-story foyer leads into the formal dining room and the living room with coffered ceilings. The gorgeous kitchen features a large island, granite countertops, decorative backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, built-in microwave and wall oven, and is open to the breakfast area and large great room with a stone fireplace, which is ideal for spending time with family or for entertaining. The main level has hardwood floors throughout and 10’ ceilings, plus two outdoor living spaces with a 17x10 screened porch and a 12x18 covered patio. Upstairs the master suite is a haven with lots of space, a sitting room with a fireplace and his/hers walk-in closets. The master bath has an extra-large double vanity, tub and tiled shower. There are three additional bedrooms, two with a Jack and Jill bathroom and one with the full bath adjacent to the bedroom. And to add to the space, you’ll find a large loft with 12' ceilings. The finished walk-out basement is amazing and is ideal for a kids’ hideout or first-rate man cave. It could also be easily used as a second-living quarters, or as a great space to entertain friends! There is an office (flex room), full bathroom, game room with kitchenette, media room and large walk-in unfinished storage room. There are 2 doors leading to oversized patios. In addition to all of the features mentioned, there is an abundance of storage space and natural light. Two car garage has storage and bicycle storage systems that will convey. This home is a must see and the neighborhood is perfect for a growing family or empty nester who wants a lot of space.
- MLS® #1391482
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLora Pfohl
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address128 Keowee Avenue
- SubdivisionIvy Grove
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.