Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Woodstrace Court, Greer
This stunning 2 story brick, stone and hardboard home was built by one of Greenville's premier builders. If you are from Greenville, chances are you know the name Bob Sadler. With a reputation for “top of the line everything,” his homes rise above the others. This custom home sits in the exclusive patio home community, Hammett’s Glen. The beautifully manicured yard enhances the curb appeal and draws you onto the porch and into the open foyer, with very heavy moldings. To your left, view the dining room with beautiful coiffured ceilings and transoms adorning each doorway. The large kitchen is the place for the cooks in your life! It boasts a gas cook top, 2 sinks, a stone backsplash and plenty of lighting for evening entertaining. The large island will be the favorite gathering spot of friends and family. The keeping room features a stacked stone fireplace and is just steps away from the kitchen/breakfast rooms making entertaining a breeze! The large laundry room has a deep sink, and plentiful storage. The 1/2 bath is tucked in close to the kitchen, as well. You will be blown away by the great room’s wall of windows and a door, opening to the private screened porch with beautiful backyard views. Don’t forget about the oversized master suite! Situated on the first floor, the master has a trey ceiling and extensive heavy moldings along with a private bath with all the amenities. The beautiful hardwood treads on the stairs take you up to the other 2 bedrooms, one with a private bath, the other bedroom shares a Jack and Jill bath with the home office. Imagine life in the highly sought after and convenient Hammett’s Glen. This patio home is true to the "lock and leave" lifestyle while offering a very functional floor plan with plenty of storage. The roof, gutters and downspouts were replaced in 2017. Don't miss the opportunity to make this custom home yours!
- MLS® #1391454
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnne Holden
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address504 Woodstrace Court
- SubdivisionHammetts Glen
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.