Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
193 Carshalton Drive, Lyman
Your dream home awaits in this majestic 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, two garage, custom-built two story residence in Carshalton by the Bay on Lake Lyman. The stunning open floor plan features multiple living and dining areas, custom kitchen with a huge island, custom oak stair case, four large bedrooms (two on each floor; three with private baths), spacious loft area and bonus room. A large screened-in back porch (with built-in natural gas grill and wood-burning fireplace) takes advantage of and extends the living and entertaining space to the outdoors. Back inside there are hardwood floors downstairs, carpeting upstairs, a beautiful gas fireplace and designer ceiling fans to add warmth; large closets, high-end appliances and two HVAC systems provide plenty of functionality. Additional features include a built-in vacuum system, built-in alarm system, modern tank-less water heater, tilt-out vinyl windows, and an energy-efficient reflective foil roofing system. Outside are freeze-proof faucets and a 6-zone irrigation system covering the entire yard as well as landscaping. The home is a well-designed 3,900 sq. ft. of improved space; the total usable space exceeds 6,000 sq ft. This overall space includes the back porch, an oversized 2-car attached garage, and a house-matching 20’x40’ detached garage with a 14’x14’ garage door. This second garage is big enough for a large motor-home, boat, up to six cars and/or a dream woodworking shop. Location is in the sought-after Spartanburg County District Five School System between Greenville and Spartanburg, in the Carshalton community that features a swimming and boat dock, a community pavilion, a playground, and neighbors that make you never want to leave.
- MLS® #1391405
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Dock, Lights, Playground, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionWater View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDaren Somero
- Listing OfficeGreer Real Estate Company
- Address193 Carshalton Drive
- SubdivisionCarshalton By The Bay
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.