Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Auburn Street, Greenville
Renovated all brick house with attached one car garage. New metal roof and HVAC unit. Complete new kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances included. Complete new full ceramic tile bath. New interior paint. Dual pane windows. Hardwood floors. Large almost level lot. Convenient location only minutes from downtown Greenville. This house is in move in condition and all the big items have been done for you. Good size rooms and priced affordably under $200,000.
- MLS® #1391403
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentArn Cenedella
- Listing OfficeArn Cenedella Real Estate
- Address10 Auburn Street
- SubdivisionWhite Oaks
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm EDT.