Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 S Oakland Street, Cowpens
Adorable, Quaint and within walking distance to restaurants and downtown, this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is a must see! Qualifies for 100% USDA financing. Remodeling is almost complete – Fresh Paint, Complete remodel of Full Bath, New 2ton 14 SEER Heat Pump, New electrical Wiring, New Hot Water Heater, Updates to outlets/switches, trims/baseboards, and fixtures. New paint for Exterior including Garage. Hardwood floors refinished. No known problems, but Home is being sold AS-IS. Call today! Sellers are SC Licensed Real Estate Agents.
- MLS® #1391376
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingYard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesYard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Cato
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address136 S Oakland Street
- Zip Code29330
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighGettys D Broome
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.