Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
913 Hampton Avenue, Greenville
Classic 1940's Craftsman bungalow in Hampton-Pinckney area, close to downtown, Swamp Rabbit Trail, and Unity Park project. Loving restored and updated with a modern chef's kitchen and full master suite. Step on to the large covered front porch, perfect for relaxing. Inside, you will notice exquisite woodworking throughout and original details. Look up to see the 10-foot coffered ceiling, and look down to see the original hardwood floors. For all its classic charm, you will also find a modern open floor plan, with the living room flowing naturally to a dining room and large kitchen. The five-burner gas range is a chef's dream, and the stainless steel kitchen appliances convey with the purchase. The granite countertops provide durable lasting beauty, and the sparkling white cabinetry provides plenty of space for storage. Down the hall, you will find an updated full bath, a bedroom, and the master suite. Spacious closets and a full master bath with dual sinks provide modern convenience in a vintage home. Laundry and pantry/storage room are accessible from the kitchen. From the back porch, step down to view patio enclosure in back, providing privacy and outdoor space.
- MLS® #1391336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTamara Dwyer
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address913 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.