Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Sedgewood Court, Easley
Check out this immaculate home that you will fall in love with and is ready for a new owner. This 3 bedroom two and a half bath home has much to offer. The home has had many updates such as a new roof (April 2019), New back deck (April 2019), New french doors leading to the deck (April 2019), New Carpet upstairs(April 2019), bathroom has some updating, New water heater (less than a year old) just to name some. The kitchen offers oak cabinets in the kitchen which also offers stainless steel appliances. The home also has a large deck great for entertaining as well as a fire pit in the back yard. The outbuilding is great for storage. The video security system will stay with the home. In the front bedroom, in the closet check out the door that has walk up stairs to the attic that is great storage and could be finished off as there is heat and air available in this area. The HOA for the neighborhood is only $50 per year.
- MLS® #1391334
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeffrey Thompson
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty & Associates
- Address112 Sedgewood Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.