Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1103 Three Bridges Road, Easley
Powdersville! Southern Beauty on 4 Acres in the Powdersville School District with the utmost of privacy, yet minutes to I-85! NEW MBR Suite Addition, in-ground saltwater pool and a barn/boat storage along with new fencing. Custom built 4 Br, 3 ½ bath ranch with a private entrance for the rec room. Loaded with fine features, this home offers hardwood and tile flooring, 9 ft smooth ceilings, archways, heavy moldings, plus a Front & Side Friends Entrance. Elegant grand foyer, formal Dining Room and Great Room with built-ins & new stone Fireplace surround with gas logs and thermostatic fan. Sunny breakfast room with bay window overlooking the pool. Remodeled white kitchen with granite countertops, GE Profile stainless appliances including a Refrigerator, under counter lighting, breakfast bar, walk in pantry & laundry room with built -in ironing board & sink. 2nd Hall bath offers a jacuzzi tub and separate shower and could be a 2nd Master Bedroom on the main level. All Bedrooms have tremendous walk in closets!. A new Master Bedroom Suite recently has been added on the right side of the home with a double tray ceiling, tons of windows, walk in closet and a gorgeous Master bath with a freestanding tub, oversized tiled shower w/ rain head , quartz countertops, dual vanities and make up area. A 30 foot deck is just off the MBR suite to feed the deer & enjoy the privacy! A separate entrance for the Rec Room ( so it can be used as a business ) is over the garage. A new 6 ton hvac unit has been installed plus there is a Security System, 20 ft + Built in work bench in the garage along with double door storage & concrete flooring in the crawl space! Enjoy outdoor living on the Screened in Porch with a skylight & the deck with an automatic retractable Awning. The covered pool porch is perfect for pool parties along with the new Fire pit for family gatherings. It’s hard to find a little bit of paradise on 4 acres, so close to downtown Greenville, Easley & Powdersville. Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
- MLS® #1391306
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address1103 Three Bridges Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.